In January, Debby will end her tenure as the Director of Project Concern. She wishes to thank all or donors and supporters for all their help over the past 12 years. It’s caring community members like you that make a difference.
As the year comes to an end and Debby prepares to say farewell, we ask that you consider making a tax-deductible donation to support our mission of serving those in need. This year, due to the closing of the Pick ‘N Save in Cudahy, our donations of food have been dramatically cut. Your donation will go directly to ensure that the 1,050 men, women, seniors and children we serve on average per month will not go hungry.
The staff and volunteers have been your stand-in this past years receiving the thank you’s, the hugs, and even the tears of appreciation from the people we serve. Please know your gifts have been and will continue to be deeply appreciated.
May your holidays be filled with all the wonder of the season.
Ways to Help by Donating:
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organizations selected by their customers. Select Project Concern as the benefit recipient of your next eligible purchases by using this link: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/39-1757379
New and/or gently used clothes, books, toys and household items
Items Not Accepted:
Tube type TV’s, mattresses, and large pieces of furniture or hazardous materials.
Food – perishable and nonperishable:
- Food barrels at St. Francis and Cudahy Pick N Saves, Kelly Senior Center, and Cudahy Family Library
- Support food drives organized by area schools, churches and other organizations
- Drop off food at the food pantry
- Preferred food donations list
- By mail, in person, or donate button on website
- In honor of a birthday, anniversary, special occasion or as a Christmas gift
- In memory/memorial of a friend or loved one
- Will/bequests of cash or assets
Personal care items:
|Shampoo||Laundry soap||Shaving cream||Diapers baby & adult|
|Body soap||Deodorant||Toothpaste||Feminine care products|
|Dish soap||Razors||Toothbrushes||Lip balm or hand lotion|
Cat or Dog
- Children’s birthdays – cake mix and frosting
- Holiday children’s gift giving program – a gift for a specific child or a donation of toys or money
- School supplies – basic school supplies or money
- Holiday food baskets – Thanksgiving turkeys, Easter hams, Christmas turkeys or hams or sides to round out a holiday meal
NOTE: We ask if you are dropping off donations please do so during our hours of operation or make an appointment.
Leaving donations outside are a hazard and the donation maybe damaged by the weather.
Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law and always appreciated.