Ways to Help by Donating:
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organizations selected by their customers. Select Project Concern as the benefit recipient of your next eligible purchases by using this link: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/39-1757379
New and/or gently used clothes, books, toys and household items
Items Not Accepted:
Tube type TV’s, mattresses, and large pieces of furniture or hazardous materials.
Food – perishable and nonperishable:
- Food barrels at St. Francis and Cudahy Pick N Saves, Kelly Senior Center, and Cudahy Family Library
- Support food drives organized by area schools, churches and other organizations
- Drop off food at the food pantry
- Preferred food donations list
- By mail, in person, or donate button on website
- In honor of a birthday, anniversary, special occasion or as a Christmas gift
- In memory/memorial of a friend or loved one
- Will/bequests of cash or assets
Personal care items:
|Shampoo||Laundry soap||Shaving cream||Diapers baby & adult|
|Body soap||Deodorant||Toothpaste||Feminine care products|
|Dish soap||Razors||Toothbrushes||Lip balm or hand lotion|
Cat or Dog
- Children’s birthdays – cake mix and frosting
- Holiday children’s gift giving program – a gift for a specific child or a donation of toys or money
- School supplies – basic school supplies or money
- Holiday food baskets – Thanksgiving turkeys, Easter hams, Christmas turkeys or hams or sides to round out a holiday meal
NOTE: We ask if you are dropping off donations please do so during our hours of operation or make an appointment.
Leaving donations outside are a hazard and the donation maybe damaged by the weather.
Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law and always appreciated.